Highly creative, motivated and versatile Toronto-based graphic designer with a passion for design and a love for all things DIY, local, history and artsy fartsy. I have experience in fashion, writing, social media, and marketing. My expertise include textile design, surface design, digital media, coding/web design, promotion, chalkboard design, sign-making and hand-drawn typography. I find inspiration in many of my interests that include; vintage packaging/design, Toronto history, New York City History, fashion history, art history, textile design, photography, Instagram, typography, podcasts, design blogs, Pinterest and more. I enjoy challenging work and the opportunity to interact, collaborate and exchange ideas with fellow creatives.
• 10 years experience with Adobe Programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• 10 years experience in Graphic Design (print design) and print production
• 10 years experience with layout, typography, colour, copywriting, branding and brand standards
• 9 years experience in designing for the retail, fashion, home, and lifestyle products industries
• 9 years experience with e-commerce sites
• 8 years experience in social media tools and digital design
• 8 years experience with cruelty-free, ethical, sustainable, and eco-conscious consumerism
• 4 years experience with GIFs, Google/web ads, web banners, & other online media
• Experienced in WordPress, Squarespace, and Web Dev: HTML, CSS & Responsive Design
You can reach me at email@example.com
Follow me here.